Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Fila Simitar Running Trainers

~Heyy Guys~
Today i have a review on my new fila running trainers. My mum was in JD shopping for my sister actually when she came across these, she found them in the sale for 50% off so they were only £15. She originally asked for them in my sisters size but they only had them in mine. It was actually kind of good because i was about to look to for a pair as my old ones wear getting a bit battered and i had drawn a smiley face on one.

I presume that the sizes the are left are 3,4,5 & 5.5. I'm not sure if you can get them anywhere else but the link is below. So far i'v had them for a week and i've had no problems with them at all. Although when i laced them all the way up, it did feel like something was digging into the top of my foot. I don't know whether that is due to me not flattening them out properly or whatever but i'd just thought i'd let you know!
http://www.jdsports.co.uk/product/fila-simitar-junior/074537/




No comments:

Post a Comment