Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Exciting Future Things


Hey Guys
Completely different post happening right now. I was thinking about all the amazing things i'm incredibly excited for in the up coming months and id thought i'd collate them on here.

Pitch Perfect 2
Bit obscure but i love the first and i'm always listening to the songs on spotify so i can't wait to hear all the news ones in the next film.

Macbook Air?
I've decided that i'm sick to my back teeth of having this laptop, it's so slow and i'm sure it has viruses on it and i really want to be able to watch netflix on it but it always goes weird so i'm saving up for a macbook and i'm about 1/8 there so we'll see how long this takes, it might be part 16th birthday present but we'll see.

My 16th Birthday!?
Crazy to think thats this year

Marrakesh, Morocco October 2015
We're going their on a family holiday this October half term and i cannot wait to go around all the little markets and stay at the amazing resort!

A cute short insider post might do another one in a few months when ill find even more things to look forward to.
Liv xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Fangirls because I'm part Moroccan, I love the little Souks (markets) they have such nice leather satchels and all <3
    Dalal xo, monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh really I never knew!! Eeee yeah I'm soo excited for them and I'll be sure to check them out!!! xxx

      Delete