Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Relaxing

Hey Guys
I've not posted in what feels like forever and this is because I've been focusing on getting my Youtube channel up which it now has a few videos on so if you want to check it out just click here!
So finally a blogpost is here and I've decided to do a relaxing evening routine so i'm just going to go through what I usually do- of course this varies- when I decide to have a relaxing night.







Of course firstly I had a bath and I used some of the Big Bang bubble bar which I believe is an Lush Oxford Street store exclusive. Whilst I was in the bath, I watched some of the TV show 90210 which you can find on Netflix and I also planned out videos and posts for the next few weeks. Afterwards I changed into some really comfy clothes, the pants are from Primark. 

I hope you liked this relaxed post on what I get up to on my free evenings. 
Liv xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment