Saturday, December 6, 2014

Blogmas Day 6: The Christmas Tag

~Heyy Guys~
So i couldn't not do blogmas without doing the christmas tag could i?

1. Do you like to stay in your PJ’s, or dress up for Christmas? 
We always have everyone round to ours on Christmas Day so we do all dress up.
2. If you could only buy one person a present this year, who would it be?
Probably my Mum or my sister or my best friend~ i can't choose just one!
3. Do you open your presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
Christmas Eve.
4. Have you ever built a Gingerbread house?
Yes! We always do.
5. What do you like to do on your Christmas break?
I usually just stay home and watch Christmas films.
6. What’s your favorite Christmas meal or treat?
Probably my parent's Christmas dinner they make
7. What’s your favorite holiday movie?
The Grinch!
8. Candy Canes or Gingerbread Men?
Gingerbread Men! 
9. Have you ever made a snowman?
Whenever it snows!
10. Which do you like better, Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
I can't choose this one! I love them both!
Liv xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment