Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Sportswear Picks

Hey Guys

This post kind of links hand in hand with my last on the whole fitness thing. I thought what else gets me motivated to workout, and of course i came to the conclusive of cute clothes. I searched the internet as i usually do and found my favorites.

Misguided
They launched their new collection at the start of last month and i must say, i'm suitably impressed.
£8-£20

Forever 21
I feel like Forever21's active wear collection also has some little gems.
£6-£22

New Look
Perfect basics for beginners.
£6.99-£22.99

Adidas Stellasport (Topshop)
If your into the real deal, well known, branded type of workout clothes then this is such a cool range, it is on the small side and pricey side, but it's soo cool!
£19-£60

I hope this was helpful with getting you motivated!
Liv xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog the other day and I love it! This sports wear is to die for!

    Would love to see you over on my blog sometime! :)

    Becca x

    beccaemilyx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much i really appreciate it, I've literally just followed you on all social media!! xx

      Delete